Size/Fit Summary: Fits slightly smaller. If you are in-between sizes or want to wear a thick sock, it is recommended to size up.
Extreme cold weather calls for the Intrepid Short Snow Boot. Handcrafted with a recycled nylon upper, recycled fleece lining and an innovative Ortholite footbed, they'll allow you to tread through frosty environments with reliable comfort and support. Finished with an elasticated drawstring and toggle along the topline which retains warmth, these women's grey snow boots can be worn in temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F).
- Certified vegan
- Handcrafted using lightweight rubber
- 100% Recycled upper, lining and insole
- Insulating fleece lining
- Drawstring topline to retain warmth
- Ortholite footbed
- Kick Spur for ease of removal
- Hydroguard waterproof internal membrane to keep your foot dry
- Can be worn in temperatures as low as -20°C