Size/Fit Summary: Fits slightly smaller. If you are in-between sizes or want to wear a thick sock, it is recommended to size up.
Waterproof and winter-ready, our two tone Wanderer Insulated Snow Boot offers heavy-duty cold weather performance in a stylish silhouette. Handcrafted with a cosy vegan shearling upper and recycled fleece lining, it’s rated to withstand temperatures as low as -25°C (-13°F). The elasticated drawstring and toggle along the topline retain warmth while the grippy rubber soles and supportive OrthoLite® footbeds mean you can trek through winter with confidence and in comfort.
- Waterproof lower
- Handcrafted using lightweight rubber
- 100% Recycled lining and insole
- Insulating fleece lining
- Drawstring topline to retain warmth
- Ortholite footbed
- Kick Spur for ease of removal
- Hydroguard waterproof internal membrane to keep your foot dry
- Can be worn in temperatures as low as -25°C