Item No. 1138492
Surfers originally wore our Classic Boot to keep warm after early-morning sessions along the California coast. It has become iconic for its soft, premium leather and enduring design. In the next evolution of our brand Heritage, the Classic Mini II Braid Platform incorporates braided accents and overlock stitch details you can only find on an UGG® boot. Crafted into three enchanting colors, the unique leather heel is embossed with the UGG® logo you'll want everyone to see. Come along with us as we take the next step in our Classics journey in this elevated style -- both in its maximized height and trend-right design. Incorporating a durable, lightweight outsole to increase cushioning and traction, the Classic Mini II Braid Platform presents a twist with a 5" shaft, 2" platform, and a mix of textiles, including sustainable materials. These versatile boots pair well with practically anything – try loose boyfriend jeans and a cropped top.
SugarSole™ The sugarcane in our SugarSole™ foam allows us to reduce dependency on fossil fuels by replacing petroleum-based ethylene, absorbing 1.6 pounds of CO2 for every pound of ethylene replaced.
- Suede upper
- Overlock stitch detailing on seams, Rear pull tab, Heritage Tasman braid webbing made with 100% recycled polyester fibers
- Laces made from 100% UNIFI recycled polyester fibers
- 17mm UGGplush™ 60% upcycled wool, 40% lyocell lining
- 17mm UGGplush™ 60% upcycled wool, 40% lyocell insole
- SugarSole™ EVA outsole
- Recycled polyester binding
- 5" shaft height
- 2" platform height
- Leather heel label with embossed UGG® logo
- Best for: Casual
- RN 88276